The TakeitEasy community has finally decided to provide a Post Scriptum server. Post Scriptum is a WW2 based tactical shooter that is very similar to Squad. If you are interested in purchasing feel free to follow the link below!
1. Take it Easy!
2. Apologize for teamkilling. Teamkilling offenses will be handled on a case by case basis. Note: Teamkill Disconnects will result in a automatic 48 hour ban
3. Squad leaders MUST use vocal communication to relay messages to squad and other squad leaders, along with SL Kit. Note: Defense Sls are not required SL kit
4. Cheating, glitching, trolling, griefing, or sabotage of any kind is bannable on the first offense. Note: Includes wasting assets, hogging logis
5. Racism, malicious comments, false impersonations of EASY Administrators will not be tolerated and will result in a ban on the first offense.
6. Fair gameplay is fun gameplay. Keep teams balanced if possible.
7. Camping main is not permitted. Stay beyond 300m to engage. Do not engage within 300m of friendly/enemy main. Note: On Sumari Bala, INS main is surrounded by a dry riverbed and a river, crossing these onto the INS side is considered main camping. For US main rules, see the table in Sumari rules. Note: Applies to any forward spawns/resupply points with main base projectile protection.
8. Squad Leaders can kick without notice.
9. All Crewman operated vehicles must be operated by a minimum of two persons. Note: You may not leave main without two crewman Exceptions: If the crewman vehicle is already emplaced (boxed in), it may be crewed by a single crewman
10. RESPECT ALL PLAYERS. 11. First come first serve when pertaining to vehicle claiming. Note: Excludes Helicopters
12. Locked infantry squads are allowed ONLY if there are existing infantry squads that are not full. 13. Whatever the MAX amount of Helicopters on a team will equal the heli squad limit. All other helicopter squads will be disbanded. Note: Failure to comply after disbandment will result in a server kick.
14. Do not Self promote communities or content.
15. End of round mic spam is not allowed